Monday 24 February 2014

Google+ Unpredictability Has Good Outcome

Well it seems Google has given me two YouTube and two Google+ pages and linked them.  I don't seem to have a choice in the matter so I've decided I might as well work with what they've given me. Instead of having one YouTube channel for everything I've decided to split everything into two categories.

I will be blogging about creative writing and gaming issues right here.  Any videos I make to go with these articles will be on YouTube/G+ channel, Maple Leaf.  Please let me know if you want to play D&D!





If you are interested in The Big Discussion I'll be blogging about more controversial topics at http://textdefender.blogspot.ca/ This means Politics, Philosophy and Religion. Related videos will be posted onYouTube and G+ channel, OKTheism.



No comments:

Post a Comment